I SUPERVISE AND OFFER CONSULATION to licensed MFT, LCSW, LPCC
clinicians, as well as to MFT interns, on an individual and group basis.
My focus is to support you to:
- Strengthen critical thinking skills
- Unwrap transference and countertransference, including “self-tracking” in service of being present with your clients
- Deepen the therapeutic container via utilizing your body as an “instrument of attunement”, attending to attachment wounds, and boundary setting
- Fortify case conceptualization and treatment planning abilities
- Clarify what makes you “on fire” as a therapist.
Please contact Christine at 415.721.7217 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.